Since its launch in 1980, it is a DHC best-selling product that has been favored by many customers as a 100% natural beauty oil.
"DHC Olive Virgin Oil" is a 100% natural beauty oil that prepares the skin weakened by troubles and aging into a beautiful and healthy condition. Hold hands with water and skin-beautifying ingredients supplemented with lotion, etc., and blend into every corner of the skin *.
* Up to the stratum corneum
We are thoroughly committed to the origin, harvesting method, essential oil method, and manufacturing method of olives, and use only a few rare oils that can be obtained from them.
"DHC Olive Virgin Oil" does not contain preservatives. In other words, we are so particular about the quality of the oil.
100% natural beauty oil packed without compromising the power of olive fruits. It is a product that can be used by children, people with sensitive skin, and men.
Please use it not only for face but also for body and hair care.
How to use
1. Lightly push 1 push of olive virgin oil onto the palm of your hand and gently rub both hands to warm the oil.
2. Using the entire palm, apply the oil to the skin so that it gently wraps around the face.
3. Apply by hand so that it covers the entire face.
4. Use the oil left on your hands for areas where you are concerned about dryness of your limbs and hair.
Precautions for use
It may solidify at low temperatures, but in that case, if you store it in a warm room for a while, it will return to its original state and you can use it without problems.
Please refrain from putting it in hot water or heating it rapidly in a microwave oven as it may cause quality deterioration.
Please use it carefully to make sure that you have no abnormalities on your skin. Discontinue use if it does not suit your skin, that is, in the following cases. If you continue to use it as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so it is recommended to consult with a dermatologist.
(1) Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss ( white spots etc. ) and skin darkening during use.
(2) When the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight and the above symptoms appear.
● Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.