"DHC medicated Q pack sheet" is a mask that contains a high concentration of coenzyme Q10, which is a medicinal ingredient that prevents rough skin, a licorice derivative, and gives the skin firmness and moisture.
Adopting "Perfect Cover Up Mask" that can be spread with one touch, it fits the entire face and keeps moisture.
In addition, moisturizing ingredients such as olive virgin oil and olive squalane unique to DHC are added.
A rich, rich milky beauty essence that penetrates smoothly into the stratum corneum. It softens the skin and leads to plump and firm skin.
Fragrance-free, coloring-free, paraben-free, and natural ingredients.
How to use
1. After washing your face, open the pouch and take it out.
2. Hold the notched knob in your left hand and pull it to the left or right. You can open it with one touch.
3. First, align your eyes and apply to the entire face. Double the area under your eyes and take care of it.
4. Cut out the perforations under the nose and chin and adjust the size to fit.
5. Fold back the knob part and double the part of the outer corner of the eye to care.
6. Leave it for 20 minutes and peel off the pack sheet. Let's apply the beauty essence left on the skin by hand.
* This product alone has a sufficient effect, but you can add lotion, milk, cream, etc. if you like.
* If you want to experience the function of Coenzyme Q10 more, we recommend using it with the Q series.
Contents: 5 times [( Essence 21g / 1 sheet ) x 5 sheets]
Precautions for use
Please use it carefully to make sure that you have no abnormalities on your skin. Discontinue use if it does not suit your skin, that is, in the following cases. If you continue to use it as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so it is recommended to consult with a dermatologist.
(1) Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss ( white spots etc. ) and skin darkening during use.
(2) When the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight and the above symptoms appear.
● Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.