"Medicated Q" is a very popular series that DHC is proud of.
In addition to medicinal ingredients, "DHC medicated Q series" contains various skin-beautifying ingredients such as "Coenzyme Q10" * 3, which is said to be useful for youthful skin. DHC aging care * series. * Age-appropriate skin care.
"DHC medicated Q face cream" keeps the skin moisturized with a high moisturizing effect. A medicated cream that whitens * 1 while leading to firm and glossy skin.
Contains two medicinal ingredients: a water-soluble placenta extract that suppresses the production of melanin and prevents spots and freckles caused by sunburn, and a licorice derivative * 2 that prevents rough skin.
The bright yellow color of the cream is the color of "Coenzyme Q10" * 3, which is 10 times more concentrated than before. This high concentration has been achieved by the formulation design using DHC's original technology.
In addition, various skin-beautifying ingredients such as hyaluronic acid * 4 and collagen * 4 have been added.
Firmly protects moisture and makes fine wrinkles due to drying less noticeable * 5.
Fragrance-free, coloring-free, paraben-free, with natural ingredients.
* 1 Suppresses the production of melanin and prevents blemishes and freckles caused by sunburn.
* 2 Stearyl glycyrrhetinate
* 3 Ingredients that give firmness and moisture and maintain beautiful skin
* 4 Moisturizing ingredient
* 5 Efficacy evaluation test completed
How to use
Take an appropriate amount ( pearl size ) and apply it evenly to the entire face.
● If you want to experience the function of Coenzyme Q10 more, we recommend using it in the series.
Precautions for use
Coenzyme Q10 is a coenzyme, not a pigment, so it does not color your skin. However, please note that it may adhere to clothes and become colored.