The lips have the least amount of sebum secretion and are covered with a very thin mucous membrane, so they are the most rough and delicate areas. "DHC medicated lip balm" contains olive virgin oil, aloe extract, licorice derivative, vitamin E and other protective ingredients. The excellent moisturizing power prevents dryness and protects the lips gently.
Because it uses an oil and fat component that most closely resembles human sebum, it does not become sticky and stays moisturized naturally on the lips. By forming a protective film with cushioning properties, it keeps moisture and luster all day long.
You can also use it before and after lipstick. When applied in front of lipstick, it prevents dryness on the lips and supports beautiful coloring. You can add a natural shine when attached later.
How to use
Apply it lightly on your lips. Moisturizing effect is sufficient by applying once.
Precautions for use
Please use it carefully if you have any abnormalities on your skin. Discontinue use if this disagrees with your skin, that is, in the following cases. Continued use may worsen the symptoms, so we recommend that you consult a dermatologist.
(1) If abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss ( white spots etc. ) and darkening appear during use.
(2) When the above skin appears on the used skin due to direct sunlight.
●Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Precautions for storage
● Please be sure to close the lid after use.
● Do not store in direct sunlight or extremely hot and humid places.
● Please keep out of reach of children.